Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh, the drama

It's been about a month since Z-Day now. A lot has happened since then, but this is the first chance I have had to post about my new life.

Things have been crazy. First with Z-Day itself.

There I was, putting the new shipment of Oscars into the tank when this crazy woman carrying a brown toy poodle under her arm burst through the door yelling about how she had to get food for Octavius. Billy tried to calm her down , but she started screaming about how "it" has happened and the zombies are coming.

Billy told her she needed to calm down or we would call the police. It was pretty funny. I mean she was really apeshit. She then pulled out a gun, and pointed it at Billy. He said "Whoa, fuck this shit", which is exactly what I was thinking. She then put it in her mouth and pulled the trigger.

I had never seen splattered brains before, in person at least, and it looked a lot like strawberries, at least the glazed ones you put on strawberry shortcake. Octavius seemed to sure like the taste because he began licking them up rather quickly from her recently opened head.

I thought I would be grossed out, but I wasn't surprisingly. I have learned a lot about myself since then. I have also gotten very comfortable with splattered brains since then as the best way to kill zombies is to shoot them in the head. I guess you could say that splattered brains and I almost have a relationship at this point...

STAY TUNED

No comments: